Storm Basketball is dedicated to providing a competitive basketball program for girls in grades 4-6. Our coaching staff includes former collegiate athletes and experienced coaches who know what it takes to reach the next level. The program gives participants an opportunity to develop their skills and reach their goals. Player development, team concepts, strength and conditioning, speed/agility and mental performance are just a few of the areas that will be developed.
- Skill Development
- Promote Sportsmanship
- Provide Tools to Achieve Goals
- Challenging Training
- Competitive Environment
- Positive Attitude
All teams will practice twice a week from April to early June. Practices will emphasize skill development and team play. All teams will play 15+ games, which will include tournaments or league play. All tournaments are relatively local with travel time typically one hour and not exceeding two hours.
Team fee is $515 plus an additional gear package fee. Payment is required within 48 hours of roster being posted to reserve your spot on the team. No refunds will be issued after payment is received.
- Grade 4: March 7 & 8, 5:30-6:45PM at Romona Elementary School
- Grade 5: March 13 & 14, 5:30-6:45PM at Romona Elementary School
- Grade 6: March 13 & 14, 7:00-8:15PM at Romona Elementary School
- Grade 7: Feb 25, 7:00-8:15PM at Highcrest & Feb 26, 7:30-8:45PM at Romona
- Grade 8: Feb 25, 7:00-8:15PM at Highcrest & Feb 26, 7:30-8:45PM at Romona
**Must attend both days of tryouts.
**Please register for tryouts through the Wilmette Park District - Activity Number 427084.
For more information, call 773-685-6902 or email email@example.com