Parents are an integral part of helping their tots develop basic sports movement and motor skills. Motor skill activities focus on hand/eye and hand/foot coordination. Sports equipment and instruction are provided to help guide your child through an introduction to organized sports. Parents or caregiver participation is required.
- All players must wear closed toe shoes (no sandals, crocs, etc.)
- Cleats are only permissible outdoors or on turf indoor fields
- A water bottle, we will take frequent breaks to make sure the kids stay hydrated
- All equipment and balls will be provided, but players are welcome to bring their own if they would like
- If players wish to bring food or a snack, please do not pack any items containing nuts or other well known allergens