Storm Basketball is dedicated to providing a competitive basketball program for girls in grades 4-6. Our coaching staff includes former collegiate athletes and experienced coaches who know what it takes to reach the next level. The program gives participants an opportunity to develop their skills and reach their goals. Player development, team concepts, strength and conditioning, speed/agility and mental performance are just a few of the areas that will be developed.
- Skill Development
- Promote Sportsmanship
- Provide Tools to Achieve Goals
- Challenging Training
- Competitive Environment
- Positive Attitude
All teams will practice twice a week mid-October through early March. Practices will emphasize skill development and team play. All teams will play 20+ games, which will include tournaments and league play. All tournaments are relatively local with travel time typically one hour and not exceeding two hours.
Team fee is $645 plus an additional gear package fee, which varies by grade and previous program enrollment. Payment is required within 48 hours of roster being posted to reserve your spot on the team. No refunds will be issued after payment is received.
**Must attend all days of tryouts.
- Grade 4: September 24 & 26; 7:00-8:15PM at Washburne & Highcrest
- Grade 5: September 25 & 27; 7:00-8:30PM at Central (Glencoe) & Washburne
- Grade 6: October 1, 3 & 4; 6:30-7:45PM at New Trier Main Campus
**Grades 4-6: Please register for tryouts through your respective park district.
- Grade 7: October 1, 3 & 4; 7:45-9:00PM at New Trier Main Campus
- Grade 8: October 1, 3 & 4; 7:45-9:00PM at New Trier Main Campus
**Grade 7 & 8: Please register online HERE.
For more information, call 773-685-6902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org